Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Folks, Can someone with an M4 GP slipon post up and say honestly how loud they are? I want to get one because I love the fact that it doesnt use a rear hanger but if it is crazy loud I dont think I could handle it. Try comparing the volume to another pipe you may have heard so that we get an idea in real world terms of how loud it actually is.

Cheers:cheers

·
Registered
431 Posts
My M4GP (with the baffle in) is no louder than my brother's Micron pipe on his '06 GIXXER 1K. It seems kinda loud when you are revving it, but "levels out" after you take off. I have not taken the baffle out, which is a relatively massive screen funnel.....have a feeling it would be nasty loud with that out:cheers

·
Registered
182 Posts
I have the M4 full TI system, that bitch is loud, no doubt about it. I also have a full Micron Serpent system that I replaced with the M4, the Micron was no way near as loud as the M4. I think I got used to how loud the M4 is. I went for a ride on my 03 the other day with a Ti Force slip on, that sounded like factory after riding the 06 exclusively for the last month or so. I have had alot of bikes with alot of different systems, the M4 is by far the loudest I have had. Its not unbearable, but its loud.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.