Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Banned
3,509 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I had emailed Superbikes UK about their lack of a photo editor a year or so ago. A Ducati 996 desmoquattro photo was flipped and it looked like a "966 orrtanbowsep" ...so I gave them some lip about the metric system and they replied..."you stupid american, bowsep technology was invented by the great engineer Simon Orttan...now piss off." So I claimed it for myself.

There ya go Dino...

[ 12-13-2001: Message edited by: Simon Orttan ]</p>

·
Registered
176 Posts
Gee, thanks Simon. As the top bidder for the last few days, I really appreciate the competition.
Really.

·
Registered
17,099 Posts
the pictures aren't so clear, though.....might be difficult to tell if the lobes are pitted...

edit: looks like they're in good shape, though.

[ 12-13-2001: Message edited by: jeff ]</p>

·
Banned
3,509 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Sorry Dino
If I knew a gixxer.com'er was bidding WAY TOO EARLY I'd have kept my mouth shut. I always wait til the last 30 seconds of an auction to snipe my bid in under the wire.

I'll change the link and topic to help you out...

·
Registered
176 Posts
You're my hero. though in the past 20 minutes it went from $50 to $102. Oh well. Maybe I'll be recamming that Katana motor I just bought, and maybe not!
thanks for changing the link though. Funny story too.

·
Registered
1,014 Posts
So your the one that jumped the price up. I was hopping it would stay nice and low till the end.
May the person with the deepest pockets win(probally won't be me then)
As long as someone from the board wins, then we can see how big of a performance gain they really give.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts