Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,401 Posts
complete wire harness and ecu - they are different if you live in the states - in Europe there is a kit you can purchase from Suzuki comes with an adapter and ecu

jason

·
Registered
43 Posts
You cannot do it yourself.
You have to get it done by a dealer. The keys and other bits need to be resync'd using the Suzuki tool which you can't buy in public AFAIW.
I've had it done myself, was something like £600.00 parts and labour and about 3/4hrs work.
They gave me the orginal ECU which I thought was weird, but I guess it is technically yours.

·
Registered
128 Posts
So giving up .4 sec per lap on a track that averages 80mph in a 6 lap sprint you are behind 282 ft by the end of the race. I have it on all my bikes because it frees up mental space. That is just loose math based on averages, but it does show there is value in having one.

·
Registered
60 Posts
If you buy the kit it comes with instructions, fairly easy to fit , no need to sync keys , as some say . Took me 1 hour , works faultless,

·
Registered
8 Posts
[QUOTE = "gazcop1, publicación: 9576367, miembro: 468602"]
Si compra el kit, viene con instrucciones, bastante fáciles de colocar, no es necesario sincronizar las teclas, como dicen algunos. Me tomó 1 hora, funciona sin fallas,
[/CITAR]
buenas noches, entonces solo tienes que instalar el kit y registrar las llaves haciendo contacto, ¿verdad? ¿Se registran las claves después de instalar el kit? Saludos

·
Registered
14 Posts
Besides, the quickshifter Assembly, what else is needed?
1. Go to FTECU .com
2. Search your bike (17 Suzuki GSXR1000)
3. Scroll to "2017-18 Suzuki GSXR1000 QS / Autoblip Retrofit Kit"

Your Welcome!

By far the best mod on my bike! Coming from an '09 I really wanted auto-blip/clutchless downshifts and started with a rolling frame (L7) and 1000A (also L7) package. You need to get your ecu flashed to be an "R" model ecu and the rest is plug-n-play. I had mine flashed at Brock's but FT ECU also does it.

Gates

·
Registered
5 Posts
1. Go to FTECU .com

Your Welcome!

By far the best mod on my bike! Coming from an '09 I really wanted auto-blip/clutchless downshifts and started with a rolling frame (L7) and 1000A (also L7) package. You need to get your ecu flashed to be an "R" model ecu and the rest is plug-n-play. I had mine flashed at Brock's but FT ECU also does it.

Gates
1. Go to FTECU .com

Your Welcome!

Gates
1. Go to FTECU .com

Your Welcome!

Gates
This comment is 100% correct !!!!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts