Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
258 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ive prepped and pretty much finished my old bike. Lots of fun rebuilding it. I will post some pics up when this rain clears. It still needs graphics and stickers but Ive safited it and its plated. What am I gonna be looking at for insurance? like any quotes from you guys in Canada? Its going to be in my dads name. He's gotten his M2 and taken the M course. I have the same. Just looking for a price range over 6months. Thanks in advance.
Kyle

·
Jurassic Skool
79,800 Posts
It's old enough you shouldn't get blacklisted like a newer gix'r. What I pay is pretty cheap, but it's because of Nova Scotia and Primmum, plus I'm over 40 with a clean license that I've had for years. I hear Primmum sucks in Ontario, but your best bet is to call around and get a lot of quotes. You'd be surprised at the range of prices. When I lived there, I called 10 brokers. I got 9 prices.

·
Registered
258 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Cool, yeah im gonna be calling around today or tomorrow, and finding out some quotes. Hopefully with the year of the bike its not going to be a huge amount. Thanks for the replys

·
Registered
163 Posts
might be the area i live in.

i have a clean history too. other company i looked at were actually much higher.

i'll get my insurance break when i hit 25 in a few months... so i'll look for new insurance on all of my vehicles then.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.