Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Premium Member
999 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If you've never shopped C4PM (Cobra's Crazy Collection of Cycle Parts and More) then you waste a lot of time searching all over when you could just go to this one-stop shop.

Got a BMW and need a radio? NO PROBLEM

Want to build an ATM and need some parts? NO PROBLEM

Having trouble staying awake and need an energy boost? NO PROBLEM

Looking for a cheap cell phone? NO PROBLEM

Cobramadness damn near has it ALL

Always good business. . Always affordable and faster delivery than Jimmy John's delivery guy building Legos for Christy Mack

·
Premium Member
24,541 Posts
+1000 for a stand up dude&great seller

·
Parts Junkie
3,725 Posts
Thanks guys, I appreciate it.

That coupon makes me laugh. That reminds me, leanwithit never sent back those race plastics like he said he was going to... chump

does he have a for sale page or anything? or is he just in the classifieds section?
I post randomly in the classifieds but I have an ebay page - 9mysticcobra6

It has about a quarter of my inventory on there. I offer better pricing to GDC members.

:cheers

·
Premium Member
999 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
In all seriousness though. . My bike probably wouldn't be on the road right now if it wasn't for Kevin. Guy always has the parts and gets em here fast and affordable. If he doesn't have what I'm looking for. .. He keeps an eye out and tells me the moment he finds it.

Top notch seller. . Great friend :cheers:

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Basking in Mediocrity
234 Posts
Fucking priceless, nice coupon. Cobra is a stand up dude on the forum, eBay or in person. CCM another high level stand up dude, these two make up for the other douchebaggers found on the inter webs of this site lol.

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Premium Member
883 Posts
I recently bought a set of camshafts for a Gsxr 1000 K4 and a ecu for a 2002 gsxr 750.
I paid $155 for it all with shipping to Canada.
It arrived very fast as well.
Highly recommended for anyone in need of fair priced good quality parts.
Mike

·
Administrator
13,382 Posts
Thanks guys, I appreciate it.

That coupon makes me laugh. That reminds me, leanwithit never sent back those race plastics like he said he was going to... chump
That still shits me , fucking arse wipe ... May his balls be stapled to his chest and made to do sit-ups for all eternity :cursing

1 - 18 of 18 Posts