Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

· Registered
1,390 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
when you take the warning stickers off..what is the easiest way to get off the glue thats left on the bike....what products do you use to get it off..that wont hurt the paint. its probably a stupid question or might have been answered before but i was wondering what could get it off

· Registered
1,958 Posts
That sounds like some gay shit. j/k.
I haven't heard of it and WD40 won't damage your paint. Just don't rub it in too long. That glue will come right off.
After that you can you Honda polish to polish up your bike.
Some one told me you can also use Honda polish instead of WD40.
haven't tried it.

· Registered
199 Posts
i used a blow dryer and then used WD40 also for my bike...but you can use goo gone..go to your nearest home hardware store or something, they should have some..but nail polish remover works but ya WD40's the best i think..just spray it on the clothe then rub it on and then when your done get a clothe thats wet and just wash over it.

· Registered
333 Posts
i used a blow dryer and then used WD40 also for my bike...but you can use goo gone..go to your nearest home hardware store or something, they should have some..but nail polish remover works but ya WD40's the best i think..just spray it on the clothe then rub it on and then when your done get a clothe thats wet and just wash over it.
+1, but it still takes some effort to get it off!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.