Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I started pulling my sprocket cover off so I can swap the front one with a smaller one. In the process of doing this the spring that either makes the cable not have slack or its a return spring fell off. I have a manual but it just has a parts breakdown and doesn't show where the spring actually connects to. This is the spring on the inside of the front sprocket cover. Any advice or pics would be much appreciated guys.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
After about an hour of messing with it if finally figured it out. Thanks for the offer though.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I changed my front sprocket and since my sprocket case has cracked and the slack for my clutch cable has gone almost all the way. Something to do with the rod that connects to the inside of the cover. Someone please help. 2015 gsxr750

·
Registered
1,279 Posts
I changed my front sprocket and since my sprocket case has cracked and the slack for my clutch cable has gone almost all the way. Something to do with the rod that connects to the inside of the cover. Someone please help. 2015 gsxr750
Congratulations, you have revived a post from 2012. Maybe you could start a sticky so we can all learn this amazing achievement , maybe you could do an intro at the same time ( how times change eh ).

1 - 8 of 8 Posts