Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
2007 gixxer 750. These are my current mods and wondering what else can i do to increase performance?? K & n air/oil filters, power commander, 47 tooth rear sprocket, full soto racing pipe, ohlins steering dampener, braided brake lines......

Are there any other little tweaks i can do to increase power/performance?

·
Registered
1,111 Posts
I went from a 50 to a 55 profile rear tyre and was impressed with how quickly the bike turns in.
perhaps get your suspension set up for you if you haven't already?
Ride some track days or even get some track training, it's going to make you quicker than any mod :)

·
Super Moderator
14,942 Posts
Sounds like you have a pretty solid setup already and the 750 is fast as all hell in the right hands. Have you considered just buying a 1000?

·
You should listen to me. No, seriously, listen to
7,574 Posts
Lithium battery.

Not sure about this but I'm thinking that your front calipers are the two piece Tokicos. They're not highly regarded. The later monoblocs are better. You'll need a matched MC and a Brembo RCS would be nice.

Different brake pads, Vesrah, etc.

·
That’s Mister Chalet To You ....
7,744 Posts
How much is a track day where you are? 3-4 of those will make your bike MUCH faster than throwing the same money at parts.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
About this Discussion
8 Replies
8 Participants
closetotheedge
Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com
A forum community dedicated to the Suzuki GSX-R motorcycle. Discuss the GSX-R600, GSX-R750, GSX-R1000, and GSX-R1100, and more!
Full Forum Listing