Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
505 Posts
That is kinda f'd up man. I knew a guy who sent 7 grand to someone for an auction for a Nissan Skyline and didn't get crap.

·
Banned
15,031 Posts
haha sorry, but i'd never buy a bike on ebay

if I did, i'd drive up with the money in a bank account already (not in hand) and go see the bike personally after I won it. If i didn't like it, I wouldn't give him the cash. Screw feedback - not losing cash is more important.

I have sold my past 2 bikes on ebay though

·
Registered
8,423 Posts
I bought my wifes 02 off eBay and it worked out great. But...... I sent a deposit and gave him the rest when I picked the bike up.

Be smart and you will be safe.

·
Registered
1,255 Posts
They let it continue for the same reason they let bike thieves blatently sell parts on there; they are making money and they don't care.

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Money hungry bastards!

The Yahoo.ES points to a Spanish version of Yahoo. What gets me is these EBay ID's have hundreds and sometimes even thousands of Positive feedback. I guess with the money they steal from people they are out having the time of their lives buying legitmate items from EBay.

Caveat Emptor - Let the buyer beware

·
Registered
2,486 Posts
That is kinda f'd up man. I knew a guy who sent 7 grand to someone for an auction for a Nissan Skyline and didn't get crap.
7K for a SKYLINE ...sorry bro but that guy had it coming ...i guess if it looks and sounds to good to be true ..it is !

1 - 9 of 9 Posts