Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Banned
12,040 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am not going off the deepend and saying they are going to win the division or anything BUT that was the first time in a long time they looked like a team! :punk We fully expected a loss, and after the preseason we didn't expect team play.

The offense looked decent, the defense looked better than they have in a long time.

Forte :wtf I didn't see that run production coming! The Bears running game has been terrible for a while now... Nice to see someone run downhill

It was a really nice night for a Bears fan. Watching them play as a team makes me excited for the next game! Lets hope they can keep it up!

·
Dreaming of buttsecks for years...
13,391 Posts
Yep, they had the defense down. Don't know why the Colts didn't take advantage of the man to man pass coverage. I turned it off after the safety.

·
Registered
680 Posts
Well on a good note for the bears the Vikings still have TJ as their QB so there is no passing game again this year. Looks as if GB will be the only hurdle for them

·
Birdman
24,676 Posts
12/23/2008

if it was up to me, i would kick peterson right in the teeth for that shit he pulled last night. what a ignorant fuck.:dissapointed

on a side note, thank you defense; again. :cool

·
Banned
1,045 Posts
12/23/2008

if it was up to me, i would kick peterson right in the teeth for that shit he pulled last night. what a ignorant fuck.:dissapointed

i was inches away from throwing the tv...not only is that prick not a starter, he rarley gets any snaps and the few times he gets on the field he does worse than if he wasn't there. way to kickstart your career son.

i would've told him to leave the field after that shit. that was a pretty insane game against the packers, aaron roger fails again!

beer throwing FTMFW!!!!

·
Birdman
24,676 Posts
i know. i was so pissed off i just about threw my remote at the TV. and he acted like it was no big deal and he just didn't care. what a fucking loser. if they would of lost, that would of been WAY bigger a deal it was.

·
Banned
12,040 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
12/23/2008

+1

I was screaming at that stupid fuck...

The secondary has to step it up - I could throw 40 yarder against that D. It is the only reason the Titans won against them.

I like Orton - but he really needs to work on not staring his route down. Just watch him and you will know who he is throwing off as soon as he starts his drop.

Forte? He is the fuckin man! :punk I think if they could incorporate him more towards a pure runner it would unlock the deep game with some play action passes sprinkled in the play calling.

I feel bad for the defense... They hold the weight of every game on their shoulders...

·
Birdman
24,676 Posts
all well. guess there's always next year.:dissapointed

1 - 13 of 13 Posts