Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Last weekend on an Arkansas ride a buddy of mine had an accident in the Ozarks when he hit a car almost head on. His name is Brian (bdmpastx on the board) and he is still in ICU in Fayetteville and is paralyzed from the chest down. As with any spinal injury there is hope he will walk again.

Another friend is putting together a "Best Wishes" printout to give to him in the hospital from the boards he is on (Since he does not have computer access). So please if you know him or just want to give some words of encouragement please post up and we will bring them to Brian. This is going to make his day guys. Thanks.

·
Registered
6,897 Posts
I'm sorry to hear that.
I wish him the best. Never give up man.

·
Registered
174 Posts
Best wishes hope everything turns out good

·
Registered
447 Posts
I ve rode with him a few times with the TSBA guys, he's a really nice guy, and a great rider.
Best wishes Brian

·
Banned
15,031 Posts
i spent 15 years in the Roger/Bentonville/Fayetteville area.

I did all my schooling though college in NW Arkansas. I learned to ride in Arkansas.

Where might this have happened? The roads here in San Antonio suck ass compared to NW Arkansas. I plan on making a trip of my own back home to ride some good roads and see family, in mid-July.

I'd apprecaite it - and best of luck to his recovery. I think I remember reading a part of this on cycleforums

take care

1 - 9 of 9 Posts