Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
8,451 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thanks, yeah I kinda like to have a race look. I figured Id get flamed, but its cool. The one on the muffler shield is actually an emblem. I just riveted it on.

·
Registered
8,451 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I really appreciate the comments guys, good and bad. I have yet to test the windscreen. The weather has been bad here. I just installed it 2nite. I hope I get to ride some 2morrow, so I can give you guys a heads up. I hope it deflects alot of the wind.

·
Registered
758 Posts
I really appreciate the comments guys, good and bad. I have yet to test the windscreen. The weather has been bad here. I just installed it 2nite. I hope I get to ride some 2morrow, so I can give you guys a heads up. I hope it deflects alot of the wind.
LOL Tell me about it. The weather here went from 60's and 70's even some days back down to 30's and 40's again. The day I bought it, the high was only 45° and rode it again the next day, high was 40° and it started to sleet with light rain about 10 miles out. Turned around and took it home before it got any worse. It's since got colder, rained several times and snowed the other day even. Damn this retarded weather pattern!

·
Registered
376 Posts
Looking good.

I just ordered one fro Puig. They haven't arrived in the US yet, but soon.

Why do your pictures seem a little blurry?

·
Registered
8,451 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
the only camara i have is my stinking cell phone. sorry. The last to windscreens I had were puig. If course the suzuki windscreen always looks very similar. I rode today and it did in fact make a small amount of wind deflection. The windscreen is small anyway, so I guess the little amount of difference was expected. I want to know how the puig does.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
About this Discussion
8 Replies
4 Participants
constantine
Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com
A forum community dedicated to the Suzuki GSX-R motorcycle. Discuss the GSX-R600, GSX-R750, GSX-R1000, and GSX-R1100, and more!
Full Forum Listing