Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
132 Posts
Re: Hot Kawasaki V-Twin

i hate to break it to ya, but that's a parallel twin engine (look at the headers). at least i'm pretty sure...

·
Registered
3,909 Posts
Re: Hot Kawasaki V-Twin

i hate to break it to ya, but that's a parallel twin engine (look at the headers). at least i'm pretty sure...
Yep it even says so in the link.

·
Registered
765 Posts
Still a twin either way... Are you guys thinking he thought it was a V-Twin?

·
Registered
132 Posts
yeah, i could've sworn he said it was a v-twin somewhere in the post. i must've been mistaken.

anyway, i love the looks, but i don't know about the engine. i've ridden both an sv650, and a ninja 500. i didn't like the ninja at all (except for it being so tiny which was sort of novel at first), while i like the sv650 WAY more than my katana.

·
Registered
399 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
SV is a cool bike.... but i like the looks of this kawi... Plus i bet it's going to be cheap (if it every makes it to US)

·
Registered
2,456 Posts
don;t like the double seat setup. 2 distinct seat pads makes bikes look so much "racier" if you know what I mean.

·
Registered
1,685 Posts
no offense, but that thing is FUGLY...and its a kawi - no thanks
now the new little aprilia v-twin..........

·
Registered
399 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Some other brands has bana seats and the problem was solved with a plastic cowling that covered the rear part ( i bet someone will make one when the bike comes out).

I've owened Kawi before, and while it wasn't as light and nimble as GSX-R, it was very well built. I really liked all the materials and how well it was constructed. Even when i lowsided it on a dirt patch, the damage was minimal due to it's design and materials.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts