Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Married his Fleshlight... And Also touches people
870 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
He guys, took my new Japanese girlfriend for a ride yesterday. Thought they looked pretty good together, enjoy!

Sent from my SM-J250G using Tapatalk

·
870 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I had a pair of gloves and kevlar jeans but she didn't want to wear them. I drive like a grandma if i have a passenger anyway to reduce the risk..
Cute but get her some proper gear man.

·
Super Moderator
15,119 Posts
I had a pair of gloves and kevlar jeans but she didn't want to wear them. I drive like a grandma if i have a passenger anyway to reduce the risk..

I typed out a response but never mind. After 10 years on this site trying to teach something as simple as proper safety gear and getting a response of "she didn't want to wear them", I think I'm done. I guess I have a different mind set than 98% of the people in the U.S.

·
870 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I typed out a response but never mind. After 10 years on this site trying to teach something as simple as proper safety gear and getting a response of "she didn't want to wear them", I think I'm done. I guess I have a different mind set than 98% of the people in the U.S.
For one, i am not in the US. Im from Australia and two i dont need to be taught anything thankyou. I know how dangerous it is without gear. Its always going through the back of my mind if she comes off she will loose skin. I would love it if she put on my full leather suit, but she would refuse.

At that point what should i do ? Give her a stern talking to and tell her we arent going anywhere.

Unfortunately people are allowed to make their own decisions and even worse they might not be ones you agree with!

·
Super Moderator
15,119 Posts
For one, i am not in the US. Im from Australia and two i dont need to be taught anything thankyou. I know how dangerous it is without gear. Its always going through the back of my mind if she comes off she will loose skin. I would love it if she put on my full leather suit, but she would refuse.

At that point what should i do ? Give her a stern talking to and tell her we arent going anywhere.

Unfortunately people are allowed to make their own decisions and even worse they might not be ones you agree with!

Does she lay your clothes out for you in the morning? Get some balls. My wife wasn't allowed on the bike unless she had the proper gear. The safety of your passengers is your responsibility. You make her wear it or she doesn't ride. I originally commented because I hate stupidity. Waste of time. Won't bother next time. No one listens and everyone knows everything.

Not my gf, not my nice legs that won't have any skin left. Good luck.

·
870 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
Does she lay your clothes out for you in the morning? Get some balls. My wife wasn't allowed on the bike unless she had the proper gear. The safety of your passengers is your responsibility. You make her wear it or she doesn't ride. I originally commented because I hate stupidity. Waste of time. Won't bother next time. No one listens and everyone knows everything.

Not my gf, not my nice legs that won't have any skin left. Good luck.

Quit being such a drama queen....

·
Registered
12 Posts
I like the bike. I like the girl. I don't give a crap what she wears. In fact, she has too much on you ask me.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
About this Discussion
15 Replies
6 Participants
le skid
Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com
A forum community dedicated to the Suzuki GSX-R motorcycle. Discuss the GSX-R600, GSX-R750, GSX-R1000, and GSX-R1100, and more!
Full Forum Listing