Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
9,633 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Went for a 450 mile ride from kentucky into indiana on sat and sunday. Awesome ride. Stopped at a resturant for a drink and saw this hot ass chick.
Had to snap a couple pics.

Here's one of a KY local who was riding a full dresser. He told me he wanted to buy a rocket so he could run the twisties like they were supposed to be.

·
Registered
551 Posts
went to a graduation at Western Kentucky U on friday! Damn they grow them big up there!!

·
Registered
9,633 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I asked her if she liked anal and she said she would eat me....
I have more pics and video of the week end but we just got back from the 5 hour trip home and it's bed time....

·
Registered
1,038 Posts
I'm Just waiting for the guy in last pic off on the left in red, to say " you sure do have a purddy mouth, I want you to do some prayin for me."

·
Registered
9,633 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I'm Just waiting for the guy in last pic off on the left in red, to say " you sure do have a purddy mouth, I want you to do some prayin for me."
Yeah no shit
He's the one that wants the rocket.

·
Registered
350 Posts
where the hell were you in ky? looks like eastern part, very shallow gene pool over in that area!! family tree doesnt fork
im in lex and we have fat asses like that but there are some hot chicks at UK

·
Registered
9,633 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
where the hell were you in ky? looks like eastern part, very shallow gene pool over in that area!! family tree doesnt fork
im in lex and we have fat asses like that but there are some hot chicks at UK
The beast was spotted near Rabbit hash on the boarder of KY and IN
The guy was in Millersberg just east of Paris which is down your way.
And yes KY has allot of smokin chix and the raods are freaking awesome. Some of the best I've ever been on.
350 miles on saturday all twisties.

·
Registered
1,325 Posts
1 - 12 of 12 Posts