Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
428 Posts
my 99 was making about 114-117 hp before i put on the full exhaust...and i dont think there was much hp difference between the 98-99.

·
.............OG
37,640 Posts
you won't know exactly what a stock one makes.. they all make slightly different power. the only way to tell is to get it dynoed.. i'd bet there's a good 4-5 horsepower difference in the same bike depending on which one ya get.

they get around 115-117 though..

·
Registered
645 Posts
yeah, that's about a true estimate. Hunter... I love that pic of you and the cop in the background. I this is off of this topics subject.. but what's the story behind that? That is you there right? hehe

Ben

·
Registered
1,875 Posts
Motorcyclist Feb 98 model tested put out 115.3 @ 12,250 RPM and torque is 54.9 @ 10,000 RPM. thats stock trim no add ons

·
.............OG
37,640 Posts
Originally posted by 96Gixx7Fitty:
but what's the story behind that? That is you there right? hehe

Ben
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">we were parked right where we are in that picture and a cop drives by.. sees us. goes out of his way to turn off the road, drives up behind us and before he's even out of the car he's yelling how myself and another guy are getting tickets for our license plates not being visible enough according to this asshole. fuck him! i wanted to smack the guy in the head with my helmet and choke him to death.

·
Registered
1,875 Posts
Should of told him Don't watch me Watch TV! See what he would of said then

·
Registered
645 Posts
wow... yeah, those CHP's can be real shitheads. Gave me a bogus ticket for window tint on my front windows, and I wasn't a resident of the state. But just because I was stationed temporarily in 29Palms back in... oh.. 1995, he thought it's ok to ticket me anyhow. I got it dropped anyhow. But what a dumb hassle. or is it dumb asshole? hehe anyhow...
I can feel for Hunter.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts