Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have an 04 750 and my horn works sometimes and most times it does not. Any ideas or has anybody else had this problem.

·
Registered
380 Posts
take it back....

·
Registered
505 Posts
Have this problem on my bike.... Happens when it gets hot... Dealer said a lot of Suzuki's have that problem (and I guess he's seen it alot 'cuz I'm in the desert where normal summer temp's are in the 110's). He said he would swap it out for me but it wouldn't make a difference, they're almost all like that...

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I bought it used (and got a good deal) so I cannot get warranty to cover it. Great onfo though so thanks

·
Registered
30 Posts
I bought it used (and got a good deal) so I cannot get warranty to cover it. Great onfo though so thanks
Suzuki warranties are transferable (at least in Australia they are!), you should be covered by factory warranty for 24 months from first date of registration

·
Registered
187 Posts
mine is the same and i have had it month now... 90% of the time there is nothing when i hit the button..kinda makes me mad.. you know spend 9600 bucks and the damn horn doesnt even work..but my 03 600 did the same but it took longer not to work.

·
Registered
380 Posts
get that sticker... "horn broke... watch for finger"

·
Registered
1,503 Posts
Never had a problem with horn, but i sorta fitted air horns to mine (c:< nice and loud, give them a toot then the one finger wave, assholes cagers

·
Registered
610 Posts
Who cares about the horn? As long as the rest of the bike rides well don't worry about it. Please don't tell me you toot your horn as you pass other cars.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts