Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner
1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
398 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This almost looks like the tape is sped up, but i dont think it is...
I think the bike is a ZX-10R
This dude needs to reel it WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY back

http://www.big-boys.com/articles/wildside.html

·
Registered
413 Posts
that isn't sped up any i don't think anyway. the markers on the side of the rode seem to be right on with his speed.
nice rider though he's got some skillz.

·
Registered
219 Posts
I agree, but DAMN I wish I could ride like that. I pretty sure that on those roads and at that speed I would be dead. He definitely needs to slow it down.

·
Registered
398 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Please do, the sound on the one I found is horrable...
I agree, it would be great to be able to ride like that <font color="red"> ON A TRACK </font>
This guy is EXTREMELY lucky. He has been so increadaf**kingly lucky that he has managed to go that fast on that road so many times he was confident enough to film it.
If he keeps doing that, he'll either die, or become some sort of motorcycle god.

Im betting he'll die

·
Here is your "R"
6,926 Posts
LMAO!!! The funny thing is this is a track, thats part of the ISLE OF MAN road.

·
Registered
303 Posts
how fukin fast was that in american?i know it had to just alittle bit quick.them people are crazy.mainly that dude for doin that with that much traffic! CRAZY I TELL YA.

·
Registered
167 Posts
I believe that 299KPH is 186MPH. 1 km = 0.62 m That is freakin fast!

·
Registered
422 Posts
299 through that corner leaned way over.. thats a true case of russain rollett

·
Registered
8,714 Posts
It was interesting to see the lcd bar graph, since I've never ridden one of those bikes. I'm glad Suzuki has the analog one - definitely better.

·
Registered
301 Posts
He'll go left of center at the WRONG time someday.

·
Registered
5,804 Posts
its not the isle of man , he would be on the wrong side of the road, all that and i didnt see him get into 6th gear !!

·
Premium Member
117,182 Posts
I am pretty sure that the shift light DOES NOT come on at top of 6th gear. The guy had sprockets.

We had this debate last time it was posted. The thing never hit 6th gear, and was topped out in 5th at 299kph with the shift light on.

AND i think this video was out before the ZX10, as in I think it is a 636 or 6rr

·
Registered
1,685 Posts
yup, posted here before and...yup, that dude is asking to get hurt....or killed.

·
Registered
133 Posts
I dont think a 636 would run that fast.

·
Premium Member
117,182 Posts
I dont think a 636 would run that fast.
It would INDICATE taht fast if it was geared. A zx10 wont run that fast in 5th gear

·
Registered
5,337 Posts
If he keeps doing that, he'll either die, or become some sort of motorcycle god.

Im betting he'll die
Yes, the boy is fast, but that example by no means makes him a "god". top at 186mph most turns at 100-130mph. That was not a super tight road, no real switchbacks so he can keep the trottle open.

when I was in my 20's I pulled that shit on familiar roads. Luckily lived past 28 and now I only push it on the track.

·
Registered
398 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
LMAO!!! The funny thing is this is a track, thats part of the ISLE OF MAN road.
The vid is in italy. According to the blurb at least. Isle of Mann is only a 'track' when its closed off from traffic for a race. Other than that, its basically a no speed limit road.

If it was the Isle of Mann, its still an very dangerous road to race on.

·
Registered
398 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·

Im betting he'll die
Yes, the boy is fast, but that example by no means makes him a "god". top at 186mph most turns at 100-130mph. That was not a super tight road, no real switchbacks so he can keep the trottle open.

when I was in my 20's I pulled that shit on familiar roads. Luckily lived past 28 and now I only push it on the track.
I didnt say he was a god, i was bieng sarcastic. I was implying that if he keeps that up, its gonna end messy. Period.

I dont know if Id call him 'fast' really.. Hes more lucky. He sure knows how to ride, thats no doubt. He just doesent know where to do it.

It doesent matter if the road has long straights and sweepers. Its got cars on it, which means you have to be suicidal to 'keep it open' like he was.

I dont care what anyone says, riding like that is kamakazi.
Anyone who rides like that on a public road (speed limit or no) will end up like the bugs on his visor.

*SPLAT*

1 - 20 of 42 Posts