Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi im new to the site and i would like some advice.was riding the other day and chain snaped. when it broke it got cought up by the front sproket and yanked a chunk of my lower case off. Half of the shifter bearing is exposed. I was wondering what is involved in changing the lower case. appreciate all the help and comments if anyone could help.

·
Registered
4,896 Posts
i got a 92 750 i wonder if the bottom cases are the same

·
Registered
151 Posts
No not even close.
Ok just so future "posters" (if that's the correct word to use) in this form know from now on whenever you try and ask if an oil cooled engine part will fit on a water cooled GixxerRacer317 will be on standby finger on the left button of his mouse, hovering on the submit button waiting to inject a bit of reality..........

·
Has been Texan longer than the cheerleader
26,430 Posts
No not even close.
Ok just so future "posters" (if that's the correct word to use) in this form know from now on whenever you try and ask if an oil cooled engine part will fit on a water cooled GixxerRacer317 will be on standby finger on the left button of his mouse, hovering on the submit button waiting to inject a bit of reality..........
So true...... Chassis wise there are a few bits that interchange, just no motor parts.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts