Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hit the pavement today. Manhattan morning rush hour - Sun shower, wet slick pavement - cage that could not make up it's mind to turn or go straight through light etc. Anyway i'm alright; the bike would look good in the stunt world. Need front nose plastics, and left side fairing... sliver '03 1k

·
Registered
1,685 Posts
glad your ok brother!
bunch of shit always on ebay....give it a look

·
Chubby Chaser
57,844 Posts
I'm deathly afraid to take my bike over to Manhattan. I'm worried enough about getting in my car, forget about on the bike.

·
Registered
1,685 Posts
I'm deathly afraid to take my bike over to Manhattan. I'm worried enough about getting in my car, forget about on the bike.
+1
i hardly ever take my bike into Philly where traffic is 1/10 of NYC traffic.....

·
Highly unstable
32,025 Posts
ive got my full set of street plastics from my 03 silver 1k. i might be tempted to part with the whole set for the right price. its in excellent condition too. one little scratch on the bottom of the lower from loading it in a trailer. isnt visible on the bike while riding.

·
Super Moderator
17,509 Posts
Hit the pavement today. Manhattan morning rush hour - Sun shower, wet slick pavement - cage that could not make up it's mind to turn or go straight through light etc. Anyway i'm alright; the bike would look good in the stunt world. Need front nose plastics, and left side fairing... sliver '03 1k
Where'd it happen??

·
Registered
149 Posts
you have frame sliders on? just curious

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.