Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,507 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i'm going to try this one more time....who was wanting the hindle exhaust? 5 or more pipes and i let them go at dealer cost....if you have a buddy that doesn't want a hindle but would like a yosh, muzzy, etc and the 5 pipe minimum has been met he can get it at dealer cost also...the hell with it, tires are are included in this too...let me know what you think of this offer from Cycle Concepts...

thanks,
dwayne

·
Registered
1,014 Posts
All these great deals going around, if only I had the money to take advantage of them.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I am interested in a set. I need the header (4-1) and the 1 Exaust Can.

The only problem is, I am in Toronto Ontario. Can you tell me aprox how much shipping would be.

It would be shipped to a business address.

[email protected]

I forgot to mention, I have an 89-gsxr-750

[ 06-26-2002, 10:09 AM: Message edited by: 89gixxer750 ]

·
Registered
27 Posts
I would defineatley like to get a hindle or whatever is best for my bike. I like yosh or whatever, I don't know what's best. But I would like to get one. I need it to fit a 91 gsxr 750. Let me know what you can get me for. Thanks

·
Registered
461 Posts
Originally posted by 89gixxer750:
I am interested in a set. I need the header (4-1) and the 1 Exaust Can.

The only problem is, I am in Toronto Ontario. Can you tell me aprox how much shipping would be.

It would be shipped to a business address.

[email protected]

I forgot to mention, I have an 89-gsxr-750
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">hey dood. It will actaully be cheaper for you to buy locally.
Hindles are made in Port Perry Ontario.
I had to order mine through the states,a nd it ended up costing about $200CDN more, because you have to pay for shipping from hindle, to the states, and then from the states back to you.

call around to local shops, and get a price from them first.

·
Registered
3,895 Posts
Originally posted by pacman-20:
I would defineatley like to get a hindle or whatever is best for my bike. I like yosh or whatever, I don't know what's best. But I would like to get one. I need it to fit a 91 gsxr 750. Let me know what you can get me for. Thanks
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">There are as many opinions wbout "which one is best" as there are exhaust mfgr's. I can tell you this; NONE of them are worth a flyin' frog unless the rest of the bike is tuned to work with the specific pipe. Hindle went on my `89 1100 and it ran just fine with no jetting changes at all... but I did manage to squeeze 4HP more out of it after I spent all afternoon playing with the carbs on a dyno, and throttle-response and driveability were greatly improved after tuning. I guess it's pretty obvious what *my* opinion is
Hindle ROCKS!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts