Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
321 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, I'm still trying to narrow down what to put on this '03 1000....I've been hearing some things about HINDLE and TI FORCE, that they add a nice bit of power and sound pretty good. I was gonna go with the Yoshi TRS, but I heard these were better..what do u guys think?

·
Registered
121 Posts
i have a hindle full system on my 01 600 and i love the bark it has. its not to whiny or loud like d&d's or a yosh.

·
Registered
6 Posts
i had a half and now have a full ti-force and i love it. roommate liked it enough to get one too. great power and great sound and love the look.

·
Registered
436 Posts
i like my hindle personally, but love the sound of the D&D...the hindle puts out good #'s and has a sound like the D&D, but a little quieter and throatier

·
Registered
24 Posts
Full race Hindle system is the best way to go. I have had several gixxers and fitted them with different systems. When I get a new bike, I purchase the Hindle systems from a race team and they in fact have tested Yosh, Hindle, LeoVince, etc... on 03GSXR. Each time the Hindle produced more HP, midrange, and top end. On a side not, I remember when I dragged raced that it was rare to see a Hyabusa without a Hindle system. That's my two cents.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts