Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
1,557 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well after this mornings delivery, I hurried home from work and begun to install with much fever, the items that had been sent from Florida, and Liecester. They're now done, bar the power-commander and bmc race air-filter, which will wait to be installed until I either get a map off of Racefit, or from Crescent via a custom-map dyno session.

I'm really pleased with the rearsets, they're not sold over here and quite rare. They even allow me to use my Racefit mounting plate that wouldn't go on with the stock items. Everything looks great, I'm really happy, the bike is starting to take the shape that I wanted it to. More to come though, as ever! The bike already feels fantastic at the track, but I can't help but add a bit of uniqueness to my machine.

For now, here are some oddball pictures I took tonight, whilst trying out some different settings on my camera. New here is:

- KTech built Ohlins 46PRXLS shock
- Carbon hugger
- PP Tuning race rearsets
- Suzuki carbon accessories

·
Registered
4,836 Posts
absolutely LOVE the Racefit slip-on... its more of a love it or hate it type but if you got good taste you'll love it hehe

·
Registered
91 Posts
absolutely LOVE the Racefit slip-on... its more of a love it or hate it type but if you got good taste you'll love it hehe
+1 on thinking it's the Racefit out of the UK
did you by it from Hammy?
Looks sick just tough for me to justify that type of money on a can, but then i see it on the bike and all i can say is damn fine choice!

·
Registered
3,003 Posts
Wow...just wow...I didn't really care too much for the new styling but...DAYUM that bike is NICE! Love what your doing to it...take some better pics in sunlight already.

·
Registered
8,423 Posts
Killer looking bike!

·
Registered
1,557 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
I took a couple of pictures yesterdaywhilst leaving work. Unfortunately I noticed that there was dirt on the bike (dust and grime!) and two of the pop plugs weren't pushed in on the fairings! So not a perfect set of pictures, but this wasn't meant to be a proper photo shoot hehe, just whipped the camera out.

New today is a race-style gas cap, which I absolutely LOVE, it's purely for cosmetics, but I feel it really adds something!

·
Registered
4,836 Posts
dat gas cap is tight!!! i like your taste... only the top quality parts.... racefit, ohlins... damn u loaded

1 - 20 of 35 Posts