Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3,009 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
is there any way of making a yoshi a high mount by using maybe a devil exhaust pipe or something i am unsure if not does any one have any advise on the devil high mount good bad nice sound. thanks

·
Registered
535 Posts
Re: high mount exosts

Not to be a jerk, but for future reference the word you are looking for is "exhaust" not "exost." It helps others comprehension and recognition.

In regards to your query, sure if you got a different mandrel bent pipe and can mount you could probably raise up your Yosh pipe a bit towards the tail, but why? Why don't you do it the right way and get an actual high mount exhaust kit that is made that way? If you start jerry-rigging your stuff, it could turn out for the worse. Just my two-cents... ok maybe three.

·
Registered
3,009 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

sorry you must have been to busy correcting my spelling rather than answering a question. what i asked was will the devil high mount pipe accept a yoshi exhaust slip on not can i get a pipe bent.

·
Registered
117 Posts

My buddy has a Devil High Mount on his R6 and the sound is perfect. I think its a tad louder than the Yosh, but some of my buddies think its quieter. Anyhow, you cant go wrong with Devil or Yosh, the exhaust note on these two are perfection.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts