Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just need your guys' opinions on what you think are some good high mount slip-ons for this bike, thanks for replies.
Wojtek

·
Limpy McTinydick, wants to be a French Canadian
3,941 Posts
SHUT UP ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !
you dont know how bad i want to fucking punch my fucking computer right now.

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
SHUT UP ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !
you dont know how bad i want to fucking punch my fucking computer right now.
what is the meaning of your comment, I am just asking for opinion if you don't have one maybe you should't reply, God Bless.

·
Limpy McTinydick, wants to be a French Canadian
3,941 Posts
dude its the non-stop stupid squid questions about the k5 .
like... how should i break in my K5?
oooohh i hate my mirrors what should i do?
what type of oil should i use in my K5?
crashed my K5 on the way home from my dealer where can i buy parts for it ?
so just flip through a couple pages of posts in the k5 forum ( oops i mean the 1k forum )
and im sure youl find some answers for your question.

·
Registered
1,118 Posts
Maybe he needs to go get a K5. Or maybe he needs to find a forum board that has only Long time riders/racers, that would not be asing small questions. I have to say I been on this board allmost since it started. It helps out a lot of people that have small questions no matter howmany times they are asked. That is what this place is for. If you do not want to read posts about questions on bikes, maybe you should try Yahoo chat.

·
Registered
43 Posts
High mount slip-ons look like terrible shit in my opinion. There is on one aftermarket exhust
you shold buy, an that is an Yoshimura. Suzuki+Yoshimura=They made for each other.

Put on a Micron high mount is the same as raping the motorcycle.

·
Chubby Chaser
57,844 Posts
Here is the Yosh High mount. It sounds good on mine I have the full system [image]
[/image]

That's what I'm thinking of doing. TRC highmount slipon. I like the fact that Yosh high mounts aren't retardedly high.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts