Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ordering a high mount devil for an 05 750
Do I need a PCIII?
Everything else is stock
Plugs filter etc...

·
Registered
163 Posts
I have one on my 04 750. You don't need a PC, but I ordered one any way. have it here, but haven't installed it yet. I can't find a map for the 04 750 with devil. the guy from devil bikes said the M4 race map should be goot to start with, but I plan on getting a custom map.

·
Registered
9,633 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Are there any problems with a high mount and passenger pegs? Also, where did you order from? I am looking at devil as well.
It's for a friend of mine who just picked up his 05 Thursday
He ordered from exoticsportbikes.com
It comes with the hardware to relocate the passenger peg

·
Registered
163 Posts
I got mine from www.calsportbike.com the devil highmount comes with a spacer for the rear pegs. I replaced my rear turn signal with smaller ones. I believe the highmount hits the stock rear signals. Get a price from wwww.devilbikes.com but also get a price from others. though devilbikes is the importer I found a better deal at a few other places. had to wait a week after devilbikes got them though.

I had a two brothers highmount on my F4iand I had to remove the rear pegs or build a spacer.

·
Registered
92 Posts
Yeah I got mine for $440 to my door from Hammythecanman.com. Only thing that sucks is that you gotta wait from them to come in. Been waiting about 2 1/2 weeks now, should be in any day though. Suggest you look around first but that's just me.

·
Registered
187 Posts
i have a full system for my 05 750.. i dont have a PC on my bike but i just ordered one for it because a i got a BMC race filter..then i will be taking the bike to M.P.H in Ohio to get it all tuned in..

·
Registered
163 Posts
How much were the headers for your 05 750? I asked about the headers for the 04 and was told they didn't make them, because the stock one were good.

·
Registered
868 Posts
I but the Devil system on my 05 750 and I would put a PC on it if I were you.
I ordered mine from devilbikes.com. I know they were all on back oreder for while you may want to see if this is still in effect. I waited about two months to get mine in. But it was well worth it is sound and looks great. I will try and post some pics up later this week.
Also it comes with the spacers for the rear pegs, I am not sure of the turn light issue I put a under tail on mine at the same time.
Good Luck

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.