Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2010 GSX-R 750
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi my name is Kyle. I ride a 2010 GSX-R 750. The K8-L0 model. I'm from Toronto Canada if anyone here would be down to ride. I've rode for two years solo so I'd love to meet new people. I picked up my GSX-R last summer and I have been doing a lot of fun things on her this off-season. I got her in white/blue, with a few chinese (jordan) side and lowers on her which I decided to switch out while doing some other custom work.

Here is what she is now.

·
Registered
2010 GSX-R 750
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Welcome Wyled she is looking nice, what other plans do you have for her. Enjoy the forum.
Thanks! nothing else once I finish her. The last thing I have left is to fix my front brakes but other than that she will be ready to ride.

This offseason I did some fun things like the cathack and slip on, smoke tail light . LED highbeams, RGB angel eyes, sequential audi turn signals in the housing. I also added some red LEDs inside the fairings for visibility. Braided lines, new pads, new sprockets and chain. Speedo healer, carbon heel plates and rear fender. Dashcam front and back. New grips and bar ends. Alarm system and remote start. phone charger. New oil and air filters. Fresh fluids everywhere. PC5 remap. New radiator hoses. I think that’s about it! Im pretty novice but i had a lot of fun and struggles doing everything. Thanks for asking!

·
Premium Member
1,168 Posts
Welcome! The bike looks good. Nice Job. Do the red angel eye lights shut off with a separate switch?

·
Super Moderator
17,345 Posts
Welcome aboard.

·
Premium Member
379 Posts
Hi my name is Kyle. I ride a 2010 GSX-R 750. The K8-L0 model. I'm from Toronto Canada if anyone here would be down to ride. I've rode for two years solo so I'd love to meet new people. I picked up my GSX-R last summer and I have been doing a lot of fun things on her this off-season. I got her in white/blue, with a few chinese (jordan) side and lowers on her which I decided to switch out while doing some other custom work.

View attachment 574807
Here is what she is now. View attachment 574808
View attachment 574809
Welcome Kyle and the bike looks dope
man nicely done!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2010 GSX-R 750
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Welcome! The bike looks good. Nice Job. Do the red angel eye lights shut off with a separate switch?
Yeah! they pair to my phone so I didn't even need to hardwire a switch in. I thought thta was pretty cool, I can just walk up to my bike, open the app and click the power button from there and they'll light up. Since only amber and white are allowed on vehicles here facing forward, I just either turn it off or change it to white as I ride.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts