Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm glad I found a site where other gixxer enthusiasts gather around, i believe this site will provide to be very useful for me. Glad to be here. 4 Months ago I purchased a brand new 2006 Suzuki gsxr 600. Right now it is at 2,400 miles and I am loving the bike so far. However I do have several questions. I take the bike outto ride and when i get (let say home) and shut it off again, then turn it back on, the red light in the dash lights up and the dash says "F1." Also when I hit the rpm goes to 10,000 plus really quick the bike automatically shuts off. which really scares me. However it is inconsistant, sometimes the bike shuts off, sometimes it dosn't. One last thing, I recently saw someone posted a step by step tutorial with pictures on how to change oil on a 06 gixxer yourself. Does anyone have the link to that topic? I tried searching and couldn't find it. Thanks for Your input

·
Registered
7,447 Posts
Great to have ya as a member! :cheers

Check out other parts of the forum. The peeps on here are really enthusiastic about giving answers.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.