Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi I\'m moving to San Antonio!

Hey everyone just wanted to say hi... I'm moving to San Antonio in July... Probably the NW side... I'm in the USAF which is why I'm moving there...
I can't wait to get there and away from the East Coast!
I'll be buying a new 600 or 2-3 years used 750 when I get there so if anyone is selling let me know please!

Niki

·
Registered
1,221 Posts
Re: Hi I\'m moving to San Antonio!

I don't know of any bikes for sale but welcome to the great state of TX and San Antone houses plenty of good riders. I live in dallas but often travel to san antone cousin works on RAFB there.

·
Registered
1,843 Posts

hollar at gimpsta, I think he is from san antonio.

·
Registered
2,943 Posts

there's plenty of roads to ride around here maybe I'll see you out there. Welcome aboard.

·
Registered
132 Posts

Well this place isn't that great so if you ecide to ride go for a long one like to austin or corpus because san antonio is lame you will find out tht real quick i've been here for 6 years trying to make it to austin at least i passed the test for afd(austin fire department) so i'm trying to go up there well you should try to roam around this state well there are alot of bikes for sale here just will pay more then like houstin austin or dallas because they are over priced in this town. RESPOND PLEASE

1 - 7 of 7 Posts