Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Haven't been on here in aaaaages!
Thought I'd pop on over and see what was going on
I disappeared off of here as I sold my GSXR6 SRAD. I'm now riding a Kawasaki ZX636R B1 and loving it
I know, it's not a Suzuki, but it's still good.
My Dad's just bought a GSXR1000 K1 to race, so going to be hovering around finding out what I can about them/looking for parts etc.

·
Registered
7,958 Posts
Commiserations on the Kwacker

Nice to see you back. do you think your Dad will let you ride the 1000? More importantly, will he let ME ride the 1000?

·
Registered
1,374 Posts
Good thanks, not been doing much, just applied for the ICS home Motorbike Mechanic course. Don't actually know how good it is, but I'll enjoy it and learn a lot!
Might be going on a riding holiday this year but don't know where, I need to get a new job first because the one I am in sucks!
My friend recently got a black and silver 636 and it is beautiful, but he did drop it and caused £500 damage!

Will your dad notice if you take the thou for a spin on the track!!

Jools

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Notorious: yeah, I'll be allowed on it
I've ridden my boyfriends one at Donington and Rockingham before...scared the cr*p outta me!

Jools: have fun with the course, let us know what it's like.

·
Registered
1,103 Posts
everyone has 'jumped ship' well almost. I pop in from time to time but have a laugh on www.oldskoolsuzuki.info most of the time as it just seemed to dies in here for some reason.

Hey those 636's are really nice and I'm envious of your dad having a thou........I'll carry on on my old wobbly thing for now at least.

Hey weather's great today isn't it. I'm just of for some cycling with my son now

Catch you all soon

Andy

1 - 7 of 7 Posts