Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Nice to see more women with bikes!!

I've just bought my first Gixxer so thought I'd drop a quick hello!

Vanessa x

·
Banned
975 Posts
Hallow! I hope you like it here. Lotsa female gsxrs on gdc.

·
Registered
49 Posts
It's great to finally feel apart of a group where I've always only been a passenger! Im also a new motorcycle owner and have been loving it the 4 months I've had my bike! I got an 05 yellow/blue GSXR 600. Nothing major done to it yet but dropped 3" inches and got rid of the hidious stock license plate holder, frame sliders(my husbands precaution) and chrome spools so I can put it up on my husbands stands so it's easier to clean. The next few things I would like to get is a chrome windscreen, spike windscreen bolt kit, yosh exhaust and different grips and bar ends. I dont want to spend much so anyone know where I can find cheap but in good shape parts hit me up!

·
Registered
49 Posts
hahaha actually no! Pretty damn close but not scraping. I obvesiously need to watch when i go over speed bumps or something but no scrapage just riding. She rides and corners like a champ even though my mechanic told me not to drop it more than 2" because it would mess with the handling but it seems better to me! Im used to bigger heavier bikes because my first bike I got 6 years ago when i first got my license was a 600 bandit which was about 4" taller and about 100lbs more so this thing is obvesiously easier to handle! Im trying to get pics on but not good at this stuff!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts