Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone. I am new to the site, but not new to riding. My first Street bike was a Suzuki GS500E, an excellent starter, and one that I rode for several years with much enjoyment. Shortly thereafter, I had a chance to buy a 95 ZX-7R, which I rode for another year. I had the chance to ride a freind's GSXR750, and fell in love with the riding position and ergonomics. Everything that seemed hard on my ZX now seemed almost automatic. I immediately sold my ZX and bought a 96 Gixxer 750. I rode this particular rocket for about 12k miles total, and gradually updraded it to the point that I really was pleased with the performance and the looks. I had an accident, (not vehicle or motorcycle related) and could not ride for quite some time, and decided to sell my beloved 750. After moving to Colorado where there is little rain, and a thriving sportbike community, I promptly went to the Suzuki Dealership and bought a 2005 Gixxer 600.
I know I should have joined the site sooner, being a die-hard Suzuki fan, but I am here now. So far, the site looks great, and the info is stellar.
Thanks.

·
Registered
431 Posts
welcome to GDC, post up some pics of your bike if you can, ride safe

·
Registered
8,423 Posts
Welcome to GDC!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thanks everybody. I will get pics on as soon as the exhaust, frame sliders and fender eliminator are done. I hate taking pics with the 60-day tags on and all stock. God, it could be anybody's bike if that were the case!!
Im not saying that stock sucks or anything, I just prefer otherwise!!!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.