Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
612 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Been a while since i posted on gdc. Last year i made a thread for feedback on hgh. Although after hearing what people said i decided to be a naughtyboy and give steroids a try lol, 8 weeks on/off then 16 week on/off course of sustanon 250/ testex 250 an deca 200 (over the last year). The gains were great with my body weight going from 11stone to 14stone (85kgs). The (on) benching 160kg 1rep :biggrin been off for 17weeks and benching 130kg for 8reps

I was just wonderin if anyone else on here has already tried growth? and has any helpful feed back for me, cheers :cheers

·
Premium Member
136 Posts
HGH is THE cleanest steroid. But very expensive. A 4 week supply can cost up tp $500. So that is $1000 for an 8 week cycle.

·
Registered
612 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
in a few months im 25, its the clean factor i like about it, that and i dont have to inject with big ass needles. Im hoping to get 8 weeks of HGH for £500 -what do u guys stack it with ive heard its pointless usin it alone

·
Registered
949 Posts
HGH is THE cleanest steroid. But very expensive. A 4 week supply can cost up tp $500. So that is $1000 for an 8 week cycle.
HGH isnt a steroid at all. By itself its pretty much worthless. It'll be a good fat burner. However combined with steroids it would make for an insane stack. HGH itself can cause its own sort of problems if you dont watch yourself. Personally the high cost to benefit of HGH isnt worth it.If your going to compete and get paid for what you do it may be justified but IMO it really costs to much to be worthwhile.

·
Faps to Fantasy Football, and fails at that even
10,194 Posts
:scratch i didnt think HGH was a steroid, and what makes it so clean????

·
Registered
612 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
HGH isnt a steroid at all. By itself its pretty much worthless. It'll be a good fat burner. However combined with steroids it would make for an insane stack. HGH itself can cause its own sort of problems if you dont watch yourself. Personally the high cost to benefit of HGH isnt worth it.If your going to compete and get paid for what you do it may be justified but IMO it really costs to much to be worthwhile.
i dont compete although i have thought about it, always thought if i go down that road i might stop enjoying what i do... that and the voice in my head says im better than the guys that do -which in fact isnt true lol and if i did compete i would get my ass handed to me

although i have a job that pays well and need to look intimidating so nobody will take the piss, im a big wimp really although i dont want anyone else to know that. size matters im already cut up to 8%bfi want to be a healthy 10% an put on 2 more stone only 13stone at the moment. so cutting up isnt important just gaining muscle

hgh an some sort of test might be the way to go then?
alot of the guys are doing hgh an insullin but i heard bad risks with that

hoping ill get more hungry on hgh to as really struggling to stuff my face with cals - hardest part of the whole thing for me is eating more

·
10,194 Posts
i dont compete although i have thought about it, always thought if i go down that road i might stop enjoying what i do... that and the voice in my head says im better than the guys that do -which in fact isnt true lol and if i did compete i would get my ass handed to me

although i have a job that pays well and need to look intimidating so nobody will take the piss, im a big wimp really although i dont want anyone else to know that. size matters im already cut up to 8%bfi want to be a healthy 10% an put on 2 more stone only 13stone at the moment. so cutting up isnt important just gaining muscle

hoping ill get more hungry on hgh to as really struggling to stuff my face with cals - hardest part of the whole thing for me is eating more
good thread on BB.com, this might help with some of your questions.

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=109967941

·
Registered
949 Posts

I understand. FYI-Size wont keep you out of fights. Its actually worse. The ones that will back down are the ones that really arent trying to fight. Its been years since someone tried me but in all honesty it seemed like more people wanted to try me when I got bigger than when I was 160lbs. If you cant eat enough calories supplement with protein shakes. It doesnt matter how much drugs you take. If you arent getting enough calories then your only limiting your growth. As for steroids, D-bol will work wonders on your lack of an appetite. Id stack that with about 300mg of deca. Stay away from insulin. Easy to get fat from and easy to O.D. I wont even go there in regards to how to take it safely. I wouldnt recommend it at all. Personally I say stay away from all drugs. Its not worth the long term risks that can happen. Some can be reversable but some might not be.If your getting paid then it might be worth the risks. Obviously your going to take it so please at least take this advice. Get regular bloodwork done. Before, during, and after your cycle. Be open and honest with your physician about your drug use. While I believe steroids can be used safely I also believe people can be predispositioned to certain diseases that can be made worse or hastened by steroid use. Regular bloodwork can help keep you alive for a long time and healthy. While expensive, your health long term is very much worth the money. One of the lesser known side affects of steroid use is called fatty liver. look it up. depending on when it is discovered it can be reversable. Or it can lead to worse things which can require surgery, hospital stays,miserable life. I wont go into detail about it but check it out when you have time. One last thing. Size isnt everything. Im currently 245 12% bodyfat. Ive been up to 255 with 8% bodyfat. Finding clothes that look and fit right sucks. Suits are a no no. Getting clothes tailored so they look right on you isnt cheap. I can go on and on. Good luck

·
Chubby Chaser
57,804 Posts
Been a while since i posted on gdc. Last year i made a thread for feedback on hgh. Although after hearing what people said i decided to be a naughtyboy and give steroids a try lol, 8 weeks on/off then 16 week on/off course of sustanon 250/ testex 250 an deca 200 (over the last year). The gains were great with my body weight going from 11stone to 14stone (85kgs). The (on) benching 160kg 1rep :biggrin been off for 17weeks and benching 130kg for 8reps

I was just wonderin if anyone else on here has already tried growth? and has any helpful feed back for me, cheers :cheers

So you went from about 147 lbs to 187 lbs give or take?

How short are you........have you tried eating food first? Unless you are like 5'4 you are doing something very wrong here. :scratch

·
10,194 Posts
I understand. FYI-Size wont keep you out of fights. Its actually worse. The ones that will back down are the ones that really arent trying to fight. Its been years since someone tried me but in all honesty it seemed like more people wanted to try me when I got bigger than when I was 160lbs. If you cant eat enough calories supplement with protein shakes. It doesnt matter how much drugs you take. If you arent getting enough calories then your only limiting your growth. As for steroids, D-bol will work wonders on your lack of an appetite. Id stack that with about 300mg of deca. Stay away from insulin. Easy to get fat from and easy to O.D. I wont even go there in regards to how to take it safely. I wouldnt recommend it at all. Personally I say stay away from all drugs. Its not worth the long term risks that can happen. Some can be reversable but some might not be.If your getting paid then it might be worth the risks. Obviously your going to take it so please at least take this advice. Get regular bloodwork done. Before, during, and after your cycle. Be open and honest with your physician about your drug use. While I believe steroids can be used safely I also believe people can be predispositioned to certain diseases that can be made worse or hastened by steroid use. Regular bloodwork can help keep you alive for a long time and healthy. While expensive, your health long term is very much worth the money. One of the lesser known side affects of steroid use is called fatty liver. look it up. depending on when it is discovered it can be reversable. Or it can lead to worse things which can require surgery, hospital stays,miserable life. I wont go into detail about it but check it out when you have time. One last thing. Size isnt everything. Im currently 245 12% bodyfat. Ive been up to 255 with 8% bodyfat. Finding clothes that look and fit right sucks. Suits are a no no. Getting clothes tailored so they look right on you isnt cheap. I can go on and on. Good luck
I thought insulin was good for fat loss, and as long as you have some carbs around incase of going hypoglycimic (sp) you would be fine. Also if using a a higher dosage of hgh, insulin should be used to raise IGF-1

·
Registered
949 Posts
I thought insulin was good for fat loss, and as long as you have some carbs around incase of going hypoglycimic (sp) you would be fine. Also if using a a higher dosage of hgh, insulin should be used to raise IGF-1
Hgh is good for fat loss. You can actually actually add bodyfat by taking insulin. Im trying not to get to technical. Basically insulin takes your blood sugar and forces it into your muscles. While this is happening your fat burning capabilites is stopped.Your body stores fat this time. There are lots of studies out there on the internet that can go more in depth with explaining the process of how it works. You are correct in regards to having Carbs around when you take it. The problem with it is knowing how much to take and for how long it will last. Depending on insulin dosage, you may not take enough carbs and still go into insulin shock. Or you may feel fine one minute, accidently dose off on the couch without realizing it and be screwed. Or you can take in to much and add body fat. If someone wanted to do their own research and then decide insulin is for them thats on them. There are to many variables involved for me to want to help them take it. Done correctly insulin can work wonders. But done wrong you can also have tragic results.

·
Registered
583 Posts
you should of started your body off on a lower dose of steroids and worked your way up as your body got used to the high testerone. i hope your did your research.

did you take any HCG or PCT?

1 - 20 of 32 Posts
About this Discussion
31 Replies
14 Participants
BuiltforSin
Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com
A forum community dedicated to the Suzuki GSX-R motorcycle. Discuss the GSX-R600, GSX-R750, GSX-R1000, and GSX-R1100, and more!
Full Forum Listing