Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,334 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've been lurking for nearly a year.... figured it was about to introduce myself.

I currently ride an 04 GSX-R600 and an 05 GSX-R1000. I've been riding street bikes for about 5 years. I am currently working as a sales manager at a motorcycle dealership.

July @ Summit Point Raceway, WV

One of my street bikes:

·
Registered
3,633 Posts
Crashing Sucks said:
do you sell litre bikes to noobs?
sure he does, he'll get canned if he refuses to sell a bike to someone, however he can advise them against the crazy decision to start on a liter, but ye i knew a sales guy in Vegas that had a lot of trouble with all the newbs buying 1000's for their first damn ride, because like he put it to me "i don't wanna lose my job, so i'm not going to tell them they can't buy a certain bike, if i could you'd see a lot more SV's cruisin the Vegas strip than R1's and gixx1000's"

·
Registered
1,334 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
thanks for the kind words everyone

when it comes to literbikes and noobs... i get plenty of that. sometimes they lie and say they have significant seat time when really they don't. sometimes they won't listen no matter what you say, especially if they think you are insulting them by suggesting that they even start with a 600. at the end of the day what it boils down to is that if he wants the bike bad enough and i won't sell it to him, he'll go to the guy down the road and buy it there and then that's bread off my table. in an ideal, rational world, people would have common sense and learn to crawl before they walk, but that isn't always the reality of the situation.

that being said, anyone have a subframe for an 04-05 GSX-R600? Will trade raceweight custom aluminum subframe for stock.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.