Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hiya, im stacey, i just noticed this section for girls, i posted in the other section, oooops so not to sure if the other section is just for males?! im new to this scene and i purchased my childhood dream a gsxr srad,(behind my familys back:eek:hmy ) i have owned her for 6days now and im in love with it....is there many girls out there on here recently?

·
Registered
111 Posts
Hey, Stacey. I'm here, too. Currently living in California.

Sam--Where in Texas? I miss it out there. I'm a Texas girl, for sure. Been in Cali for a little over a year and a half. I moved from the DFW area.

·
Ex-Lady Supermod
16,100 Posts
Hey, Stacey. I'm here, too. Currently living in California.

Sam--Where in Texas? I miss it out there. I'm a Texas girl, for sure. Been in Cali for a little over a year and a half. I moved from the DFW area.
Austin or Bastrop to be more exact but nobody knows where Bastrop is :sad

·
Registered
111 Posts
Austin or Bastrop to be more exact but nobody knows where Bastrop is :sad
Oh, I LOVE Austin! I go out there from time to time when I go visit my sister in Killeen. Her hubby is Army. From what she says, its been cold out there. Oh, how I dread winter. :(

·
Ex-Lady Supermod
16,100 Posts
Oh, I LOVE Austin! I go out there from time to time when I go visit my sister in Killeen. Her hubby is Army. From what she says, its been cold out there. Oh, how I dread winter. :(
I wouldn't say cold except maybe at night. Was in the 50's a few nights but now back in the 60's at night and 89 now but...arctic cold front coming so day temps will be in the 50's? Maybe I will be able to light the fireplace :idea
Love the cold, it has been a long hot Summer after all. Would love to see some snow this Winter but likely not.

·
Ex-Lady Supermod
16,100 Posts
Cornwall would throw folks off the scent. There are a surprising many peeps here from England and even Denmark, my home country for a Canadian site.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts