Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
687 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey Matt or Jamie,
Do either of you have a set of take offs you would like to sell for street use. I have a guy at my office that has 207s that are like slicks. Let me know how much you want for them Ill let him know.

I also have another friend that would be intrested in them as well so if both of you have sets let me know.
Thanks Chris.

·
Registered
2,120 Posts
I got a set, I usually sell them for around $125.00/set. Tons of life, Quig can attest to the quality of my take-offs, as he usually sells them for me.
Ok, read the rest of your post, I actually have two sets. :cheers 120/70 fronts and a 180/55 and 190/60 rear.

·
Registered
9,174 Posts
Yeah, I've got a couple sets too... Let me know what you need.

One set the rear is cooked pretty good. The other is good front and rear.

I could bring them Monday if you'd like.

I'd say $80 for the pair with the cooked rear and $100 for the other set if I bring them... more if I have to ship. Shipping tires is expensive.

Let me know if you're interested.

·
.............OG
37,640 Posts
i can check out the garage and see what i got. I know i have a takeoff rear in there, just have to see what it looks like.

·
Registered
687 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
No problem Ill give them a call and let them know. Tha shagged set your talking about quig the middle is brand new right? Who cares about the sides this guy commutes on his bike he will never use the sides.

Ill let you know soon i think they want the set for 100 i can get them from you at Wsmc next month

·
Registered
9,174 Posts
No problem Ill give them a call and let them know. Tha shagged set your talking about quig the middle is brand new right? Who cares about the sides this guy commutes on his bike he will never use the sides.

Ill let you know soon i think they want the set for 100 i can get them from you at Wsmc next month
Yeah. The middle is pretty much brand new.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts