Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey ladies , i have a question for ya ,

is there anything you girls wear so you dont get your hair all tangled up ? I'm having trouble to get my GF to ride with me , since last time it took her almost an hour to untangle her hair.......... and a bitchy rest of the evening for me lolol so please if you girls have any trick let me know !

TY

Nick"merckur1"Meunier

·
Banned
1,177 Posts
Um i know im not a girl - plz dont ban me mods -

but - my GF puts her hair ina pony tail, and then tucks the back into the jacket a little bit. Shes never really complained of it.. i think it depends on hair length as well... id say your gf just isnt the biker type.. acuse if she was she wouldnt complain about it.. just enjoy your rides by yourself id say

·
I’m a SEX addict and proud of it!
9,990 Posts
hahaha.. I remember the first time I rode and didn't tie my hair up... we were buying detangler spraying conditioner in it.. it was a mess.. :lol :lol

my hair is almost to my ass.. I just put it in a braid and go.. :dunno I tried the pony tail and sticking it in my coat.. but it still came out and it was a mess.. :lol :lol

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Ty all for the quick reply ..................any of you girls or long haired men (ya they still exist lol) as ever try these well.......... dont really know the name so i will call it "pony tail bag "

looks basically like either nylon or leather tube that you put your pony tail in ?

And by way the she really is a bike girl (just not the right kinda bike), she race in the Canadian Enduro champoinship" .......the real reason she was pissed is cause i took the long way home while i promessed otherwise (for her hair) ...........so i guess i got what i deserved ........

Nick

·
Banned
1,177 Posts
Ty all for the quick reply ..................any of you girls or long haired men (ya they still exist lol) as ever try these well.......... dont really know the name so i will call it "pony tail bag "

looks basically like either nylon or leather tube that you put your pony tail in ?

And by way the she really is a bike girl (just not the right kinda bike), she race in the Canadian Enduro champoinship" .......the real reason she was pissed is cause i took the long way home while i promessed otherwise (for her hair) ...........so i guess i got what i deserved ........

Nick
.. if she races motorcycles - wouldn't she already know what to do with her hair? :dunno methinks you just wanted to post in the gixxergirls section.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
nah way to much drama lololol , no really i will get a pic in her album and post it you'll see why she doesnt have to bother about it while shes racing , you cant even see the hair they are all tucked in + when at the race she doesnt care about her hair , but i guess when we go out riding and then stop somewhere for a cold one , she just like to look nice ( wich is dang fine with me ) !

Aight girl i'm going back on the dummies side lol, TY for the answers.

Nick

·
Registered
1,879 Posts
Hey ladies , i have a question for ya ,

is there anything you girls wear so you dont get your hair all tangled up ? I'm having trouble to get my GF to ride with me , since last time it took her almost an hour to untangle her hair.......... and a bitchy rest of the evening for me lolol so please if you girls have any trick let me know !

TY

Nick"merckur1"Meunier
I'll be interested to see what the other ladies say. Seriously...there really isn't anything!!!

I tie mine up in a very low bun (underneath my helmet) and wear a bandana. This still results in helmet hair and slightly tangled but much better than just wearing a pony tail.

Tell her she is blessed to be riding on a bike at all!!! I'd rather have knotty hair any day than never have the pleasure of being on two wheels!!!

·
Registered
1,879 Posts
Um i know im not a girl - plz dont ban me mods -

but - my GF puts her hair ina pony tail, and then tucks the back into the jacket a little bit. Shes never really complained of it.. i think it depends on hair length as well... id say your gf just isnt the biker type.. acuse if she was she wouldnt complain about it.. just enjoy your rides by yourself id say
I agree...not sure if she is the biker type.

·
Premium Member
179 Posts
I use a Buff. Works great for my shoulder-length hair. I get a headache from bands or bunching of hair under my helmet. Keeps my helmet clean and can be used as a headband or scarf when you get there, too. Outdoor stores & some Harley stores carry them.

·
Registered
1,879 Posts
I use a Buff. Works great for my shoulder-length hair. I get a headache from bands or bunching of hair under my helmet. Keeps my helmet clean and can be used as a headband or scarf when you get there, too. Outdoor stores & some Harley stores carry them.
I get a headache also...even sometimes with the bandana...I'm going to buy one of these

http://www.cyclegadgets.com/slik/

I'll still have to tie it or braid but I think this will help with the Hair???

·
I’m a SEX addict and proud of it!
9,990 Posts
hahaha.. I remember the first time I rode and didn't tie my hair up... we were buying detangler spraying conditioner in it.. it was a mess.. :lol :lol

my hair is almost to my ass.. I just put it in a braid and go.. :dunno I tried the pony tail and sticking it in my coat.. but it still came out and it was a mess.. :lol :lol
I remember the first time I rode and didn't tie my hair up... we were buying detangler spraying conditioner in it.. it was a mess.. my hair is almost to my ass.. I just put it in a braid and go.. I tried the pony tail and sticking it in my coat.. but it still came out and it was a mess..
wow.. really me too... :scratch did you just copy and paste? :shifty

·
Premium Member
18,076 Posts
1 - 20 of 24 Posts