Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3,909 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Julia

As summer is almost here and my bike is on the road and ready to go, where are in your opinion the best roads around here to go for 1 to 2 hour rides?

Cheers

Axel

·
Registered
1,374 Posts
Bonjour Axel!

There is a nice route up Devils Dyke and through Fulking ends up in Shoreham somewhere! That's twisty! Through Polegate in Eastbourne heading up to Heustmonzeux (sp?) is quite nice.
I have one on those Bike best roads in Britain at home, I will dig it out and scan it here or I can sent it to you?

I will ride anywhere when it is warm as long as there is the possibility of stopping off somewhere for a drink and a fag!!
I started smoking after going to Goa after giving up for 5 months ish

·
Registered
3,909 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks. I also smoke so I can understand that but I had a bad alcohol related crash on a bike when I was 17 so when I ride or drive it's strictly booze free.

·
Registered
1,374 Posts
Yes, sorry I meant a coke!

I went to the 100th anniversary of Harley Davidson last year, when we were driving home we stoped off in this really posh pub and I had the best ever fish and chips! The locals were horrified to have us there in all our leathers!

·
Registered
3,909 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
julia1 said:
Yes, sorry I meant a coke!

I went to the 100th anniversary of Harley Davidson last year, when we were driving <a href="http://www.ntsearch.com/search.php?q=home&v=55">home</a> we stoped off in this really posh pub and I had the best ever fish and chips! The locals were horrified to have us there in all our leathers!
Ha ha ha lol. I know what you mean, its weird how some people have this perception on bikers in leathers, just the sight of a helmet is enough to start them off. If they saw us at work in our establishment uniforms they'd never believe we're the same bunch.

·
Registered
1,103 Posts
come on they are never real names for places darn there !!

Andy

1 - 9 of 9 Posts