Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Chubby Chaser
57,844 Posts

You didn't really buy a full HRC motor kit to ride around like that did you? :wtf

·
Premium Member
9,717 Posts
pic quality was good, i like where u mounted the camers wherever that was but don't know exactly what it was that we were supposed to be enjoying.......the views?

·
Watching paint dry is TOO THRILLING for me!!!1!!1
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

You didn't really buy a full HRC motor kit to ride around like that did you? :wtf
Yes full HRC.... You can check with superbike supply who provided most of the parts, but instead of slipper clutch, I installed multi-stage luck-up clutch and MSD launch control, also, translogic intelli-shifter with bazzaz tuner. all was done for stock-class drag racing.
I hope you liked the video though ?

·
Watching paint dry is TOO THRILLING for me!!!1!!1
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
pic quality was good, i like where u mounted the camers wherever that was but don't know exactly what it was that we were supposed to be enjoying.......the views?
its all up to what you want to enjoy... the scenery the camera or even the cam mounting style :p

·
Premium Member
9,717 Posts
G

·
Thats quite a smart camera mount position. Interesting view.

Had a 07 CBR 1000-wheres that youve got the gear indicator positioned-looks like an odd/unusual choice?

·
I move away from the mic
6,548 Posts
very nice video quality from the HD cam. I didn't watch the whole video, need to edit the video though, get rid of the sitting at the light, and video of the twisties would be better.

:cheers

·
Taught Goatsee everything he "knows"
12,641 Posts
:lol You guys are assholes.

If the guy had said no action/knee dragging, just cruising and scenery, or check out my Gopro HD in 1080. Would you have felt better? :dunno :lol

Good video/sound quality BTW.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts