Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here are some pics of my 2 toys. I just got done installing the undertail kit. Looks really nice and sporty. Here are a couple pics.

·
Registered
89 Posts
looks good ............ Like the lanscaping as well

·
Registered
8,423 Posts
Nice looking bike!

·
Registered
111 Posts
Nice bike and 20th, congrats on both

What do you got going on under the hood of the GTI (turbo upgrade) with that aftermarket frontmount? Or are you still running the K03?

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·

What do you got going on under the hood of the GTI (turbo upgrade) with that aftermarket frontmount? Or are you still running the K03?
Fully built motor with bigger turbo. So far its running 12.0 @ 119 on street tires @ only 26psi

·
Registered
868 Posts
Nice looking toys. Good job.
By the way is that what the sun looks like when it is out. We havent had a sunny day in while up here.

·
Registered
88 Posts
Is that how far down the license plate is supposed to mount using the hotbodiesracing undertail? I just ordered that and a hugger and with the way that looks the tag would/could hit the hugger.

·
Registered
538 Posts
dayam, baller!! great pics

·
Registered
303 Posts

Fully built motor with bigger turbo. So far its running 12.0 @ 119 on street tires @ only 26psi

ONLY 26 psi !? do you have video on that thing moving?i would like to hear how that sucker sounds.

·
Premium Member
166 Posts
nice bike
but isnt the plate too near to the tyre???

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·

ONLY 26 psi !? do you have video on that thing moving?i would like to hear how that sucker sounds.

Here is 2 vids.

http://www.trading-inc.net/Xen0n/Track/frenchy_flyby2.wmv

http://www.trading-inc.net/Xen0n/Track/f150%20with%20a%20150shot_vs_frenchy_0-70%20mph.wmv

1 - 17 of 17 Posts