Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
IM HERE AND THERE!!!!
180 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i have a 2002 gsxr 600 lowered, stretched 8 inches,yosh ems, k&n, full yosh rs3 pipe, and mps dry nitrous setup. where i need help is i have all of this stuff on here and im running what i was running last year without the nitrous, and extentions. any sugestions/comments

·
Premium Member
1,391 Posts
You might be spinning? a 8 inch stretch is long!!

And have You made sure your NOS was working?

What times You running?? 60ft Et MPH ect.

·
IM HERE AND THERE!!!!
180 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i know my 60 ft times are bad because i was spinning but after i fixed that problem i got some good 60 ft but not great. made 2 runs with nitrous #1 was 1.874 60 ft 11.392 1320 ft at 122.62 mph
#2 was 1.916 60 ft 11.807 1320 ft at 115.98 mph

and yes nos is working checked it in the air box after run

·
Registered
849 Posts
Your 60fts are off you need to try and get them down ,not real sure how low you can really get a 600 as far as 60ft times but i would think atleast some mid to high 1.5s especially with a 8 over arm.What gearing are you running?

·
IM HERE AND THERE!!!!
180 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
-1 in front + 3 in the rear

·
Registered
849 Posts
Yea it seems like you could get the 60s down a bit but like i said i am not sure what kind of 60s a 600 can pull.Look up a guy on here that goes by Ruffryder or something like that he has a 600 that he was running with the bottle but he put a wheelie bar on it at one point but he might be able to atleast tell you what kind of 60s he was pullin before the wheelie bar.

Tom

·
Registered
268 Posts
hey hey.. nice to see im still being thought of
i run bottle and bars and hella bad tyre spin but i still managed to pull 1.5 60ft consistantly.. i think i was doin 1.8 with no bars and no nos.. dont remember.. ill let u know what my 60ft is this weekend when i get the nos back on with a bigger shot.. and get a m/t drag slick... also the byke is for sale if u know anyone who wants one.. if any of u can post up the pix for me ill email em to ya.. im not askin much for it.. id like to get on the new 1000 those things r siiccccccccccckkkkkkkk... anywho .. lemme know if any of u can post up the pix for me.. or if any of u have a red(r) so i can get the byke up in the classifieds..... would greatly apreciate it..

·
Registered
268 Posts
off the bottle.. with bars.. i pull 1.7 60 ft.. just looked at my slips from last weekend.. new tymes to come soon.. hopefully in the 5's
weeeeeeeeeeee

byke ran 6.2's with a 40 shot. street tyre.. bad spin.. b4 the motor went bye bye...

1 - 8 of 8 Posts