Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,588 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, after reading another thread about motorbikes, I have questions.

What IS the biggest tire I can stuff on my bike. I was hoping for an objective answer since everyone was rude to the intelligent person that posted it in another forum.

So, I was going to try a D&D tire or maybe a TRE but I'm just not sure. I hear that tires are measured in cm's if you buy in Canada and they're measure in feet if you buy them in the U.S. So, my question is this: Should I stuff that big ass D&D back there or will it be too loud to make it stick properly?

HELP!

·
Registered
1,124 Posts
what you need to do is get yourself a 12" fabtech lift kit. It'll only be a quarter of the cost because all you need to do is jack up the rear of the bike. don't mess with the front, it will give you that mean, nose down dragster look. then you need to split your swingarm in two, add a shit load of spacers and you can probably shoe horn at least a 35" swamper back there. then you got it all, high speed, sweet looks, amazing handling, and the ability to go mudding if you so desire.

·
Registered
1,588 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
With that kind of angle with that swamper, should I add a seat belt to my bike? I don't want to slide off especially since it's got a fresh coat of Armor All on the seat.

Oh, and I only have the tool kit that came with my bike and some duct tape. Will that work for the swingarm mods?

·
Farm OG
2,801 Posts
Fourpoint harness is the only way to go.
My underseat toolkit came with a 7 1/2" anglegrinder. I would recommend using that for the swingarm.

·
Farm OG
1,266 Posts
all I got was a screwdriver with a bent tip and a banana peel???? WTF, I'm going to the dealer right now. I want my fucking toolkit.

·
Registered
2,398 Posts
all I got was a screwdriver with a bent tip and a banana peel???? WTF, I'm going to the dealer right now. I want my fucking toolkit.
Damn these southern dealers. I got a used condom and a pencil in mine.

·
Registered
7,769 Posts
Damn these southern dealers. I got a used condom and a pencil in mine.
A pencil? I thought the Southern dealers weren't able to read, let alone use one of "them writin' sticks".

·
Farm OG
1,266 Posts
they can't read or write, thats why they gave him the pencil, they didn't have a use for it. They hunt and fuck down here. And the only real hunting is hunting for something to fuck, which explains the used rubber.

·
Registered
2,398 Posts
they can't read or write, thats why they gave him the pencil, they didn't have a use for it. They hunt and fuck down here. And the only real hunting is hunting for something to fuck, which explains the used rubber.
I was wonderin' 'bout that. Musta been a little fucker cause it looked like one of them little finger condoms. It was all dry and crusty too. It took me a week to find out why my bike smelt liked dead fish. I thought it was just the new exhaust. I took it back the other day and they told me that Bubba Earl Ray Billy Bob Johnson put it together and he was stoopid. They gave me this other tool kit and it had a tig welder and an acetylene torch in it. Finally I can do some fixin' to my bike.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts