Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi
Hope I'm doing this right. I have a Custom Build Yamaha Y80Belle Chopper. Its been Bore'd 80 over, ported and polished (2 cycle) really runs and sounds great. Problem was I could not find a Wiring Manual for it (1988) or the upgraded wiring (1995 Yamaha Mate111D) So I desided to switch engines.

I have delivered at my door as favor owed a Suzuki (Jet 2 cycle Engine) complete. All I know is Engine ID from Engine case:

E107 TH298377

I do not know what model or year Bike it came from. What I can say is that being Thailand it has to be under 200cc because bigger in past was not available here (actually bigger then 150cc Not available)

I know it is a 2T Engine, Electric Start, Single Cylinder 12V Engine.

What I need is so I do not have to open Harness is:

1. A wiring Diagram.
2. Engine size (cc)
3. Engine year
4. Parts Manual
5. If we can tell what model Bike it can from.

PLEASE! I need ASAP as I am replacing Yamaha Engine with Suzuki tomorrow. Electric Start will be great. I received Harness, Starter relay and a fresh, bigger Battery

I have attached some pictures of creation. I used DOM Tubing and Honda NSR250 rear fork/wheel/shock and disc brake assembly. (Also a picture of the smallest kitten ever.... "Tiger Lillie" she has been an inspiration while building this Bike as she was the smallest of the litter... and had the biggest ears... She rummaged thru bike parts as we welded, bolted and had a few brewskies.. she had her share of Tiger Beer also (Sold In Thailand)

Until I can find a 4 cycle 2 cylinder Engine this will have to do... Maybe after Asian happens in 2 years trade will open up (free trade)

Attachments

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)
Hi
Hope I'm doing this right. I have a Custom Build Yamaha Y80Belle Chopper. Its been Bore'd 80 over, ported and polished (2 cycle) really runs and sounds great. Problem was I could not find a Wiring Manual for it (1988) or the upgraded wiring (1995 Yamaha Mate111D) So I desided to switch engines.

I have delivered at my door as favor owed a Suzuki (Jet 2 cycle Engine) complete. All I know is Engine ID from Engine case:

E107 TH298377

I do not know what model or year Bike it came from. What I can say is that being Thailand it has to be under 200cc because bigger in past was not available here (actually bigger then 150cc Not available)

I know it is a 2T Engine, Electric Start, Single Cylinder 12V Engine.

What I need is so I do not have to open Harness is:

1. A wiring Diagram.
2. Engine size (cc)
3. Engine year
4. Parts Manual
5. If we can tell what model Bike it can from.

PLEASE! I need ASAP as I am replacing Yamaha Engine with Suzuki tomorrow. Electric Start will be great. I received Harness, Starter relay and a fresh, bigger Battery

I have attached some pictures of creation. I used DOM Tubing and Honda NSR250 rear fork/wheel/shock and disc brake assembly. (Also a picture of the smallest kitten ever.... "Tiger Lillie" she has been an inspiration while building this Bike as she was the smallest of the litter... and had the biggest ears... She rummaged thru bike parts as we welded, bolted and had a few brewskies.. she had her share of Tiger Beer also (Sold In Thailand)

Until I can find a 4 cycle 2 cylinder Engine this will have to do... Maybe after Asian happens in 2 years trade will open up (free trade)
Here are 2 pictures of Suzuki Engine

Okay I know this now: It is a Suzuki "Crystal" 110cc. Now please anyone.... (Suzuki.com... are you reading??) help year and wiring
David

Attachments

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Well Uncle was slick, he got harness, relays, Ignition Coil, Rectifier. Now once done I won't need to worry about 6V/12V issue. I won't need to worry about CDI wiring, Stator wiring...

The only thing I'll need to worry about is up front Wiring at Head post since I do not have a wiring diagram. Once I trace out wiring I can diagram the harness as I have got Microsoft Viso 2010, one of the things it will do is schematics (Electrical) I know where the Yamaha switches go... might take me a month or two (even being retired) to play with every single wire... My wife says I'm good at playin (haha!!) If someone has some ideas...I'M ALL EARS ON THIS ONE...

Hey! let me know if you think The Bars that are on the bike look ok or should I go back to the Dragster style (Bobber) Even being low cc's the bike is quick, it has 2 cycle sound which is crisp (not the High scream of banshie) like a Harley. Not Deep bass, just a Crisp Alto sound. It will either retain the 18" x3.0 front tire or go to same width but 17" with (Honda NSR) disc rotors , wheel and front fork. This wouls put a matching wheel up front. Rear tire is a 18" x 3.25 (what I had) took off a wornout 18" x 5.50. width was nice! Was kinda fun as bikes slowly came up beside me and all they could see was the rear tire and the sound... then they saw it was either 80cc or 100cc yamaha...hehehe!

David

David

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Okay...
I finally got a wiring diagram, that somewhat matches color scheme of Suzuki Harness. Minor things like what looks like diodes on Ground leads from each front Turn indicator can be sorted out later.

Now as rear end change to a full shock/disc brake and 18"x3.5" Rim/Tire is going to call for gear changes to keep torque/speed where it was 135 Km in 3rd @ 7400rpm and 145Km @ 7300rpm. It would be extremely helpful if anyone knows what the gear ratio's Suzuki used to build this engine (RC110CM)
1st: Primry Ratio & gear sizes
2nd: Transmission ratios in 1st thru 4th gear and gear sizes
3rd: Finl Ratio and Gear used ( I know gear @ Engine is a 14T/428) @ rear wheel ?

With Yamaha power and 17"x2.50 rear wheel I used a final Ratio of 14/37 on the road I switched for better ecomomy to a 16/37

Any help??

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Okay...
I finally got a wiring diagram, that somewhat matches color scheme of Suzuki Harness. Minor things like what looks like diodes on Ground leads from each front Turn indicator can be sorted out later.

Now as rear end change to a full shock/disc brake and 18"x3.5" Rim/Tire is going to call for gear changes to keep torque/speed where it was 135 Km in 3rd @ 7400rpm and 145Km @ 7300rpm. It would be extremely helpful if anyone knows what the gear ratio's Suzuki used to build this engine (RC110CM)
1st: Primry Ratio & gear sizes
2nd: Transmission ratios in 1st thru 4th gear and gear sizes
3rd: Finl Ratio and Gear used ( I know gear @ Engine is a 14T/428) @ rear wheel ?

With Yamaha power and 17"x2.50 rear wheel I used a final Ratio of 14/37 on the road I switched for better ecomomy to a 16/37

Any help??
Okay we found that rear sprocket was 37T / 428. full throttle 4th gear... 75km's. So now I with the help Suzuki Thailand (Racing) did a major rebuild... They supplied me with a Sleeved/Bored cylinder cc's now 133cc. New dual plug head. Plus bigger exhaust and can. Using Suzuki 250cc (went from 7/8 O.S. Diameter to 1 1/4 I.D. Thus raising rpm range to 9,850. System pulls strong thru 8,000 so we upped the rear sprocket 39T. Still can pull wheelie from stand-still. So up again to 42T. Still strong thru 8,000 and torque peaks at 8,100. Speed is now able to cruise at 85-110 km's This was achieved after installing Titanium lightweight reeds! 1/8th mile speed on clock 4th gear with 39T sprocket 105 kmph. with 42T 1/4m speed, 4th gear 115 kmph 9,250 rpm!

I have a lead on a 4T 200cc 5spd motor. Will pick up and start process again! My wife says she does not like the smell of Castrol and Avgas... (Here was my in... So I said...) Okay... Its gone... No more 2 cycle, ok? She thought I was selling Bike >:)

David

·
Rectum Rupticus
9,918 Posts
This has got to be one of the most amazing resurrections(zombie thread). This was quite the roller coaster ride . At first I thought he put a Jet ski engine in a Chopper. I was trying to figure out how that would work until I saw the pictures of the engine .:lol:lol:lol

1 - 7 of 7 Posts