Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

Help this guy out....

1K views 2 replies 3 participants last post by  Bobbychet 
#1 ·
he want to buy a 95 watercooled GSXR 750 here are his comments as to whats been done to it and what it comes with.....

"1995 GXSR 750, 16,000 miles. Blue/white, k&n air filters, vance and hines pipe, 6 extra rear sprockets, 1 xtra racing slick, xtra set of titanium headers, yoshimura pipe, 2 trannys, 1 clutch, new windshield in the wrapper.

Bike looks very nice, looks to have never been down. "

"Any he got the bike thru the shop it with a blown engine...He and the some of the other dudes at the shop rebuilt the engine put 1100 headers and a V&H pipe. The engine was rebuilt about 2 years ago. That is why it has extra parts he had access to parts thru the shop. He never rode very much because he didnt havea title which means he didnt have tags, inspection, and insurance. When I got it I got it titled and tagged. It needs inspection and I can try and get that done I just dont have a bike license so I was trying to check and see what the deal is on how and where to get it inspected. The 1100 headers are cool but I like the titanium ones better, if I kept it I would probably swap them out. That is why the fairings are not on because the engine rebuild and the dude never riding it."

What do you guys think? Whats it worth?

I said $2500 max but may be pursuaded to go a little higher.....

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.