Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi do the gsxr 750 1994/5 have the same rear brake as the 1992, also I'm going to fit the wr 1994 forks to the wn1992, will my brake calipers fit? As I know the 94/5 had 6pots, I can't find them any where, is there any other calipers that fit either the 92 or 94 + disc combos cheers

·
Juvenile Thinker
293 Posts
The calipers will interchange between the 92 and the 94/95, I have the later 6 pots on my 92 600 which had the 4 pots. Rear brake is the same for 93-95. As the US didn't get the watercooled 750 in 92 we had the oil-cooled unit and the rear caliper will not work on the 93-95 Ws. The rest of the world did get the W in 92, so that will work.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thankyou for this info, this is very helpfull cheers, sorry for the late reply just come back online as I got banned, where did you pick up the six Potts as I can't seem to find any on line at all?

·
That’s Mister Chalet To You ....
7,745 Posts
Oh yeah... you're the noob who told one of our most-loved and dearest forum staff members to 'stop whining' and 'get back in the kitchen' when she politely mentioned there are specific sub-forums for specific years / models.

No shit: click

Fucking 17s. If you wish to benefit from the experience and wisdom this forum has to offer, please conduct yourself with more decorum and class from now on.

EDIT: I did read that you added to that thread by apologizing. My bad.

·
Premium Member
24,541 Posts
Oh yeah... you're the noob who told one of our most-loved and dearest forum staff members to 'stop whining' and 'get back in the kitchen' when she politely mentioned there are specific sub-forums for specific years / models.

No shit: click

Fucking 17s. If you wish to benefit from the experience and wisdom this forum has to offer, please conduct yourself with more decorum and class from now on.

EDIT: I did read that you added to that thread by apologizing. My bad.
He did apologize and didn't return with an attitude so me thinks he'll be fine from here out ;)

·
That’s Mister Chalet To You ....
7,745 Posts
Yes yes... apologies @Shaunmc

You have to understand, we've had a very peculiar influx of forum noobs who come out of the gate rather rudely this year.

It's customary to wait at least a few weeks before you start calling us a bunch of assholes. I guess I'm old fashioned that way. :cheers

1 - 8 of 8 Posts