Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I need a little help/advice
I found a 03 1000 blue white with shoei (spelling?) helmet, hot bodies undertail,
pipe, sliders, rear fender 2200 miles. no scratches $8000, Is that a pretty good deal.
One more question, I don't have much exp. w/ gsxr 1000's, but this bike lopes when idleing
like a hot rod, is this normal?
thanks for the help.

·
Registered
915 Posts
the loping is normal, alot of sport bikes do it, love the cams

however 8k is a little high...id say 7500 but then again my bike is only work like 9k and its an '04

·
Registered
241 Posts
Well I don't mean to post here but if they go for that much then can I get $6800 for mine with 3950 miles, thats if I can get the suzuki loan for the 05 what do you guys think.

·
Registered
241 Posts
Yes it is an 03 but it has a salvage title but it's together just needs to be painted but if I can get the other bike I will paint it first. What about the price now is that still good or what, just asking.

·
Highly unstable
32,025 Posts
hmm, salvage title. so does that mean it hasnt been reregistered yet? i know in ny, its a bit of pain in the ass when you have a salvage title.. it took me over 7 months from time of appying to time of inspection where they go through to make sure its not put together with stolen parts, and that it is road worthy. so considering its not painted (yet) and has a salvage title that would still need to be inspected by the state to be registered id say the value is closer to 6g's. and thats hoping that the frame, forks, swingarm, etc.. arent bent or damaged in anyway. at least that is my opinion of a fair price. if you paint it, you could probably get 6500, and maybe a bit more to the right person. good luck man..

if you want to sell it put it up on a racing message board where clear titles arent always that important.

·
Registered
758 Posts
I need a little help/advice
I found a 03 1000 blue white with shoei (spelling?) helmet, hot bodies undertail,
pipe, sliders, rear fender 2200 miles. no scratches $8000, Is that a pretty good deal.
One more question, I don't have much exp. w/ gsxr 1000's, but this bike lopes when idleing
like a hot rod, is this normal?
thanks for the help.
I would'nt pay more than $6500.00 for a K3, even if it had 0 miles.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts