Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2,839 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi FROM Afghanistan,

Hi all, been a while since I have been here. Hope you all are doing great!!!!

Well R&R vacation is in 2 weeks and I will be back in Germany in the middle of riding season BUT I need a new helmet. I want a black wired hayden in large but I have NO clue where to buy from, also looking for the BEST price!!!!???? Any help would be great!
I have a hard time getting to a MWR computer, this site is blocked by websense on all the other computers so please email me if you can at [email protected]

Thanks all and take care! Lots of pics when I am on R&R!

Dan in A-stan

·
Registered
2,839 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Thanks for the help.........................

HELLO???????????????? ANYONE??????????????????????

·
Registered
654 Posts
Dan,
I don't know that I'm the right person to answer your question- but since there was such a large response, I figured that I'd add my 2 cents
I do know that Arai's are not supposed to be sold online (at least the last time I heard). It's a violation of the agreement that dealers have with Arai, and if you find one online it will have no warranty etc. Their philosophy is that you must be personally fitted to the helmet. As a result of this policy, it's difficult to find Arai's online except for Ebay. And of course, if you buy it there you can count on not having a warranty to go with it. That's a big leap of faith for such an expensive helmet.

That being said, they are available online here for $399
http://www.derbycycles.com/cgi-bin/eShop...id=701240.83791

Phone:
1-502-844-2239

Email: [email protected]

1 - 3 of 3 Posts