Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sorry to bother with a naive questions. I am told that I cant use the MK ii bREMBO MC which came with the Tracked out K5 1000 I bought recently in the street as its not possible to install Brake Light Switch. Is this true. Has any one found a solution to this? I have no experience in this matter hence the stupid question. Please bear.

·
Registered
1,823 Posts
Hydraulic banjo bolt switch thingy, I run them on the front and rear masters, just figure out how to wire them in where the wires won't get damaged.

·
You should listen to me. No, seriously, listen to
8,235 Posts
No guarantee but I vaguely recall that Simon Percival used to sell a brake switch for Brembo MCs. I don't see any mention here but you could try contacting him.

·
Chubby Chaser
57,837 Posts
Sorry to bother with a naive questions. I am told that I cant use the MK ii bREMBO MC which came with the Tracked out K5 1000 I bought recently in the street as its not possible to install Brake Light Switch. Is this true. Has any one found a solution to this? I have no experience in this matter hence the stupid question. Please bear.

Not true.

I had a regular forged 19x18 Brembo MC on my K5 for close to 10 years. All you need is one of these, they make both single and double banjo options.

https://www.kurveygirl.com/shop/product_info.php?products_id=649

·
You should listen to me. No, seriously, listen to
8,235 Posts
As you're new, be aware that Suzuki uses a M10x1.25 thread while Brembo uses M10x1.0. SPL linked to one that's right for Brembo.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts