Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
275 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Help I\'m new!

I've been looking for a 750 for a while now and was wondering if it is worth it to buy a bike with 16,500 miles on it for 4,800? Should I stick with lower miles?

·
Registered
781 Posts
Re: Help I\'m new!

Why Scott, oh why? I know your bike is a labour of love. I was tempted to sell mine and advertised it last week in local paper. But then I changed my mind. I booked it in for forks upgrade and a Dyno test next week. Yes it is going to have Ohlins springs and seals in front as well

I want a Gix 1K (my local dealer is selling a NEW K1 for £2000 less than list price. I was tempted but then I said, "sod it, I'll keep my bike." It's a labour of love like yours. Once again I'll say, if i was in US I would have bought your bike by now. (I'd rather have two nice Gix 750s than 1 stock K1). Surely some lucky bugger would buy it very soon.

·
Banned
6,048 Posts
Re: Help I\'m new!

Originally posted by raz_biker:
Why Scott, oh why? I know your bike is a labour of love. I was tempted to sell mine and advertised it last week in local paper. But then I changed my mind. I booked it in for forks upgrade and a Dyno test next week. Yes it is going to have Ohlins springs and seals in front as well

I want a Gix 1K (my local dealer is selling a NEW K1 for £2000 less than list price. I was tempted but then I said, "sod it, I'll keep my bike." It's a labour of love like yours. Once again I'll say, if i was in US I would have bought your bike by now. (I'd rather have two nice Gix 750s than 1 stock K1). Surely some lucky bugger would buy it very soon.

<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">mad props brotha!!! seriously tho....thanks for the kind words!!! i rode her last nite (just around the beach) and began to think the same thing......why the f%@k am i even thinking of selling????

i dunno...... its in the cycle trader publication starting today, and running for three weeks. i dont think i'll renew the add, if i dont get 100% of my asking price for her...

esemes

1 - 5 of 5 Posts