1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
266 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Premium Member
679 Posts
I just emailed him last Thursday because I wanted a pair for my 750 as well. He sold me his last set but said maybe he'll have some more in a week. Try emailing him yourself to let him know you're interested - he responded to me really quickly.

·
Registered
1,264 Posts
I just got mine, rode about 300 miles with them so far and they are facking sweet. Totally got rid of that buzz in the 6-12k range. Rawrsome.

·
Registered
266 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
hey guys.. i just receive email from him... and he had a $hit load of them ... i just bought my... ^^ thanks for all the help....

·
Registered
237 Posts
Sweet he finally put them up on ebay again. I emailed him over the weekend and he told me he was going to put them back up again. Thanks for the link i ordered a set.

·
Registered
153 Posts
Hey great job finding that link... i looked all over ebay last week and couldn't find them and gave up on them, but now I just bought some.

TWISTED our bikes have bad vibrations in my opinion so some modding needs to be done in order for that to disappear. The one thing taht I did is I bought Pro Grip 724 gel grips and installed these bar weights ends. There are some weights out there that can be used as a slider but IMO they look really ugly on the handlebars.

·
Registered
339 Posts
Awesome, I love these forums! Ordered my set just now too!

·
Registered
166 Posts
I bought a set from this guy on ebay and it took about a week to ship. I can't say I notice a major improvement in vibration though. I'd save your money and apply it to the Motovation bar ends. My friend got them and he claims they work awesome at stoping the vibration.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.